"Let me help you be excited about the swim leg! Dive in with confidence that you can efficiently get to T1 without wasting precious heartbeats on pure anxiety! So much of the swim is about body position, sighting and strategy. Once I help you learn to swim more efficiently, your water training will be about getting faster not just getting by! Picture yourself hitting the bike transition FULL of bikes?"
- Learn better body position that will allow you to use your legs for propulsion rather than balance.
- Learn the subtle differences between "pool" swimming and open-water swimming.
- Become more comfortable and confident in the water.
- Learn proper sighting technique.
- Develop valuable shoulder strength and flexibility.
- Develop the core strength that helps generate power for swimmers.
- Practice transitioning from swim to bike (bring your bike to your session).