"Transitioning to a new environment can be incredibly challenging. There is so much to take in—sometimes you just get overwhelmed and lose track of some of the little things that got you there! I can help you fine-tune and put your technical priorities back on track. You're doing the hard work; when hundredths of a second are the difference between making a cut or not, know that technically YOU have the edge."
- Personal attention and instruction from a coach who has mentored hundreds of successful collegiate athletes just like you.
- Learn and practice cutting edge technique and get the consistent reinforcement you need to master them.
- Learn the art of balancing a new training regimen, a new environment, communication with a new coach and how to be a talented kid in a group of MANY talented kids!
- Get valuable advice on mental training and nutrition.
- Coach Brackin studied sports psychology in graduate school; allow her to help you understand and engage in productive goal setting practices.