High School/Club Swimmers
"Have you ever gone to swim camp and felt like just one of many? Well, think of this as your very own private swim camp: one-on-one attention from the head coach, motivational and inspirational anecdotal stories, the ability to ask questions and review concepts you don't understand on YOUR timeline, and walk away after each session with the confidence that you have the tools to maximize your potential!"
- Personal attention and instruction from a coach who has mentored hundreds of athletes.
- Consistent reinforcement on specific skills.
- Tips and advice on how to manage your workouts.
- Coach Brackin studied sports psychology in graduate school; allow her to help you understand and engage in productive goal-setting practices.
- Sometimes it takes someone other than your parent or coach to help you stay engaged and motivated in your progress.
- Planning on swimming in college? Get valuable information on what college coaches look for and how to prioritize YOUR needs.