Personal mini-camps are usually conducted over two and a half daytime frame.
Key activities include:
- Up to five 60-minute individual pool sessions, including technique consultation and instruction
- The option of one mental training session and/or character development session for the college-bound student athlete
- Instruction on strength and conditioning exercises to support efficient swimming technique
- Two 30 minute online or phone follow up sessions with a BEST coach to discuss race strategy, mental training, nutritional advice and/or review ongoing stroke instruction
- Brackin Elite Swim Training t-shirt and swim cap
Price starts at $1200*
* Mini-camps conducted over Friday, Saturday and Sunday are $1350.