Brackin Elite Swim Training focuses on combining the art and science of swimming using the latest technology in aquatic training and analysis to develop a comprehensive and individualized swimming regimen that maximizes efficiency and accelerates the competitive edge for high-performance athletes.Learn about our training style
Coach Kim Brackin
Coach Kim Brackin has twenty years of experience coaching at the collegiate level and working alongside some of the most renowned swimming coaches in the world. She recognizes that specific training goals are different for each client; college-bound athletes, collegiate swimmers, masters swimmers and triathletes will all feel completely understood when swimming for Coach Brackin, as she tailors her approach and regimen to each athlete's needs in a way that accelerates the learning curve and produces measurable improvements in technique.
High School/Club Swimmers
"Have you ever gone to swim camp and felt like just one of many? Well, think of this as your own private swim camp"Learn More
High School/Club Swimmers
"Have you ever gone to swim camp and felt like just one of many? Well, think of this as your very own private swim camp: one-on-one attention from the head coach, motivational and inspirational anecdotal stories, the ability to ask questions and review concepts you don’t understand on YOUR timeline, and walk away after each session with the confidence that you have the tools to maximize your potential!"
- Personal attention and instruction from a coach who has mentored hundreds of athletes.
- Consistent reinforcement on specific skills.
- Tips and advice on how to manage your workouts.
- Coach Brackin studied sports psychology in graduate school; allow her to help you understand and engage in productive goal-setting practices.
- Sometimes it takes someone other than your parent or coach to help you stay engaged and motivated in your progress.
- Planning on swimming in college? Get valuable information on what college coaches look for and how to prioritize YOUR needs.
"Transitioning to a new environment can be incredibly challenging. I can help you fine-tune & put your technical priorities back on track."Learn More
"Transitioning to a new environment can be incredibly challenging. There is so much to take in—sometimes you just get overwhelmed and lose track of some of the little things that got you there! I can help you fine-tune and put your technical priorities back on track. You’re doing the hard work; when hundredths of a second are the difference between making a cut or not, know that technically YOU have the edge."
- Personal attention and instruction from a coach who has mentored hundreds of successful collegiate athletes just like you.
- Learn and practice cutting edge technique and get the consistent reinforcement you need to master them.
- Learn the art of balancing a new training regimen, a new environment, communication with a new coach and how to be a talented kid in a group of MANY talented kids!
- Get valuable advice on mental training and nutrition.
- Coach Brackin studied sports psychology in graduate school; allow her to help you understand and engage in productive goal setting practices.
"You’ve done it for years and years, why shouldn’t you continue to improve!"Learn More
"You’ve done it for years and years, why shouldn’t you continue to improve!"
- Learn new forms of technique that weren’t necessarily practiced while you were in the age group ranks.
- You recognize the importance of seeing yourself from different angles and from the perspective of different eyes.
- Learn drills you can take with you to your Masters workouts.
- Become more confident as you get consistent reinforcement on the improvements you are trying to make.
- Learn valuable tips for increasing strength, flexibility and how to manage your workouts and races.
"Let me help you be excited about the swim leg! Dive in with confidence that you can efficiently get to T1 without wasting precious heartbeats"Learn More
"Let me help you be excited about the swim leg! Dive in with confidence that you can efficiently get to T1 without wasting precious heartbeats on pure anxiety! So much of the swim is about body position, sighting and strategy. Once I help you learn to swim more efficiently, your water training will be about getting faster not just getting by! Picture yourself hitting the bike transition FULL of bikes?"
- Learn better body position that will allow you to use your legs for propulsion rather than balance.
- Learn the subtle differences between “pool” swimming and open-water swimming.
- Become more comfortable and confident in the water.
- Learn proper sighting technique.
- Develop valuable shoulder strength and flexibility.
- Develop the core strength that helps generate power for swimmers.
- Practice transitioning from swim to bike (bring your bike to your session).