College Recruiting Consulting
The college recruiting process can be daunting, stressful, and overwhelming. Coach Demerae Christianson will help you simplify it and find the school that’s best for you! Having been a DI college coach and recruiting coordinator for 16 years, Coach Christianson has a wealth of knowledge and vital experience in what college coaches and admissions officers are looking for in a potential student athlete.
Information and guidance on the process & rules on an hourly basis
- Learn what coaches are looking for, how does the process work, what does the timeline look like, navigating scholarships, what questions to ask of whom and when, how to integrate your high school & club coach, what to expect and how to act on a recruiting trip.
- Information can be delivered 1:1, in a small group setting, to entire teams and/or via Webinar.
Annual unlimited program that guides you through your recruiting process
- Compare & contrast conferences
- Research schools and create a target list
- Communicating with college coaches (draft emails, texting, mock phone calls)
- ACT/SAT test scheduling
- Official visit process and best practices
- NCAA Clearinghouse guidelines
- Phone calls to college coaches on your behalf
- Creation of a technical swimming video to market yourself to coaches/programs